HOUSER RECALLED, CRAGGS ASSIGNED
Cyclones goaltender Michael Houser has been recalled to the Rochester Americans, Cincinnati's AHL affiliate. In turn, the Amerks have assigned forward Lukas Craggs to the 'Clones.
Head Coach/Director of Hockey Operations Jason Payne has also traded forward Mike Gornall to the Reading Royals in exchange for future considerations, and signed goaltender Brian Wilson to a Standard Player Contract to fill the goaltending spot left by Houser. Wilson has been called-up from the SPHL's Vermilion County Bobcats. He will serve as the backup to Mat Robson.
Age: 25 (5/16/1996)
Born: Elmhurst, IL
HT: 6’0” | WT: 190 lbs
- Third-year pro. Began season in Rochester, tallying one goal and six penalty minutes in six games with the Americans.
- 2020-21: Split time in AHL and ECHL between Chicago Wolves (7 games) and Florida Everblades (8 games). Scored 9points with Florida.
- 2019-20: Entered first year of a two year, entry-level contract with the Nashville Predators, playing 23 games for AHL-Milwaukee.
- Made AHL debut 10/6/19 vs Iowa. Scored his first pro goal 12/7/19 at Rockford. Sent to Everblades for 12 games later in the season.
- Three year collegiate tenure at Bowling Green University; was fifth in team scoring his final year (13 goals, 12 assists, 25 points).
Stay tuned all season for updates on important events, promotion and ticketing information and MORE! Call (513) 421-PUCK for tickets and more information, and stay on top of all the latest team updates and information on Facebook, Twitter (@CincyCyclones), and Instagram, along with our website, www.cycloneshockey.com!